Recruiting Manager - Consulting
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Recruiting Manager will lead and manage a recruiting team specifically aligned to a Consulting and Partner closely with the business unit’s leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy
What you’ll do:
- Lead recruiting team and contribute individually in developing recruiting specifications with hiring managers, including facilitating recruiting strategy, managing data integrity, and ensuring candidate care.
- Manage and oversee a team of recruiters, including reviews, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, counseling and performance management.
- Create, lead and drive candidate-centric focus across team of recruiters. Model, monitor and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
- Partner with the North American Geo lead and direct reports as well as HR and Finance Partners to conduct workforce planning and align recruiting plan for the year; act as point of escalation as challenges arise.
- Guide hiring managers and other key stakeholders on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for complex and senior level hires per business unit and/or channel requirements.
What you’ll need:
- Proven ability to attract, lead, motivate and inspire a team of recruiting associates
- Experience handling complex and senior level hiring with hiring manager contact up to senior leadership level.
- Experienced in recruitment responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
Who you are:
- Previous experience Managing a Recruiting team and/or Recruiting within the Management Consulting industry is preferred.
- Proven ability to partner, influence and create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrix environment
- Ability to coach and manage recruiters and understand and prioritize and communicate resourcing needs
- Proven ability to solve problems, think strategically and develop forward-looking Headcount plans
- Demonstrated ability to model, influence and manage team to maintain rigor in process, compliance, and operational expertise
What we offer:
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Opportunity to innovate and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development and performance-based recognition and rewards.
- Ability to hone your recruiting skills and grow across various businesses within Gartner
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:59647
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.