Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Interviewing senior and mid-level IT leaders at Gartner’s largest clients to assess value received.
- Deploying and analyzing surveys for client feedback.
- Capturing and communicating value received to Sales, Service Delivery, and Prioritized Accounts teams.
- Synthesizing value capture in a crisp executive-ready format for Impact Assessments.
- Assessing any potential client risks, and communicating risk assessment to the broader team.
- Leading program execution for new pilot program initiatives, for example SH business case pilot, working with COE to develop materials, and presenting renewal business cases to SHs.
- Conducting analytics regarding the performance of the SH business case pilot program.
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- As a result of this role, clients who are receiving value from their relationship with Gartner will be in a stronger position to renew their subscription.
- Clients to who are not receiving sufficient levels of value will have this risk identified and addressed.
- Prioritized Accounts team will increase their internal productivity by spending less time speaking with clients, and preparing for DRB discussions.
- Test ideas through pilot programs to evaluate potential for retention impact
Product Directors, Account Executives, Client Directors, Service Delivery (CPs, TCMs, LPs, EPs), India COE team.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of professional experience required.
- Extensive experience having technical, needs-based discussions with clients at major organizations.
- Individuals with experience working in the IT industry are strongly preferred.
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication skills; ability to lead conversations with senior-level clients at large organizations.
- Ability to probe on value delivery, and to capture value through rapid, and diligent note-taking.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple items, and work across multiple team members.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior leaders
- Knowledge of information technology and Gartner’s product portfolio strongly preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Bias for action and completion.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:59497
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.