This role can sit in any of the following locations:
Fort Myers, FL
Remote - FL
We offer flexibility and offer the option to work remotely and/or have a hybrid schedule to work at the office and home.
Associate Contract Manager – Sales and Finance Focus
Global Enterprise Deal Hub serves as the single point of contact for Sales to provide timely, responsive high-quality feedback and guidance on all things deal-related, from opportunity to contract signature. The Associate Contract Manager’s primary responsibility is to increase Sales efficiency by significantly reducing the amount of time Sales spends on developing and closing deals.
Associate Contract Managers are responsible for:
- Partnering with Sales who manage Fortune 500 accounts to understand client requirements, evaluate requests against Gartner standard, and help Sales leverage best practices to maximize retention and grow the business
- Prioritizing workflow and manage request volumes to maximize efficiency and drive urgency of deals
What you’ll do:
- Build trust-based relationships with Sales to drive adoption of best practices in support of Gartner’s mission critical priorities
- Partner with Sales to understand business context, as well as complexities of renewals, that result in positive outcomes for our clients and Gartner
- Serve as a single point of contact for Sales to minimize functional handoffs, and ensure requests, including drafting of agreements, are completed on time
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders in finance, pricing and legal departments to gather approvals for non-standard terms.
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of all requests and approvals in CRM system
- Utilize domain and subject matter experts, along with leadership team, as points of escalation for problematic requests
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in business environment. Sales, Sales Support or Contracting experience a plus
- Proven ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. In particular, the ability to convey complex request in a clear, concise, timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to present self professionally, using active listening skills to understand client’s requirements, while maintaining grace under pressure.
- CRM (Siebel, SFDC, Sugar) experience strongly preferred
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Willing to adapt to changing business environment, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of service
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Initiative and resourcefulness and ability to drive process improvement where needed
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:59375
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.