About the role:
In this role of Client Services Specialist (Research), you will be responsible for linking our valued c-level clients with the correct Gartner Analyst in order to resolve their query and add value for them.
This role will be working remotely with an expectation of attending our North Sydney office 1-2 days a month at the Manager’s discretion.
What you will do:
- Understand c-level clients’ advisory requirement and connect them to the appropriate Expert
- Partner with the Global Expert Advisory Team in addressing client advisory requirements
- Closely collaborate with Client Services Team in understanding client requirements
- Gain in-depth knowledge of dynamic technology-based content areas in order to ensure our client’s mission critical priorities are met
- Provide the Research Team and/or the Expert Advisory Team with detailed insight in advance of the client/prospect/vendor engagement to ensure they are prepared and set up for success
- Opportunity to work with c-level executives/ business leaders on a daily basis
- Unlimited access to Gartner's vast research repository to enrich your own knowledge around different industries
- First class training programs and opportunities for career development
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid working experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Senior stakeholder management experience is a plus
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team
- Process-driven, methodical, detail-oriented and proficiency in working with business systems
- Willingness to learn, high degree of ambition and drive
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Health Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Tuition Reimbursement Program and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58891
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.