What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Specialist, Research Engagement Services (2021-2022 Graduates)
About This Role
Research Engagement Services (RES) Specialists provide world-class service by engaging directly with clients, prospects and vendors to coordinate requests with Gartner Research & Advisory Experts. Successful Specialists demonstrate a passion for client service, strong problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn with a high degree of ambition and drive. In the role of RES Specialist, you will act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Expert community to problem solve around our clients most pressing technology and business-related questions and problems.
What you’ll do
- Provide research and resources to business leaders to help improve their businesses
- Read industry research and develop understanding of complex topics
- Provide executive level customer service
- Build strong working relationships with the Gartner Research & Advisory Expert community and receive unlimited access to all Gartner research content
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree
- Time management and organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset
Who you are
- Technologically savvy: able to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Strong interest in business and technology along with a willingness to learn
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Matching 401K and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58878
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.