Responsible for the contract administration process for all Americas contracts. Additionally it is required to monitor and ensure compliance with the contract process for all business units they support i.e., Sales, Deal Hub, Consulting, Events, etc.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Effectively process incoming requests from departments for assistance (Sales, CFS, Controller, Deal Hub, Corporate Pricing, Contracts Negotiators, Corporate Legal, Consulting, Events, Client Compliance, etc.). Manage the team Outlook inbox by ensuring emails are prioritized by urgency and importance once approvals are received.
- Manage all incoming Master and Order Agreements for 100% compliance (e.g., Research, Consulting, and Events business units). This includes, but is not limited to: 1. Input metadata into systems (ie Apttus), 2. Document comparison and confirm for approvals, 3. Process signature, & 4. Process for uploading into systems.
- Signing authority for order agreements and 100% compliance with legal empowerment matrix.
- Ensure compliance with Gartner corporate policy regarding document administration, including any non-standard items, such as legal term changes, non-standard SDs, non-standard pricing, and non-standard billing terms have been approved.
- Execute any and all special ad hoc projects initiated to fulfill business requirements.
- Collaborate with global manager and global team to seek continuous improvement & innovation to department processes.
- Prepare instructive communications to and liaise with global Contracts Department, Client Financial Services, Sales teams in fulfilment of above responsibilities.
- Support of Contract Manager in providing first line of support to Sales on all issues relating to sales contracts and requests for contracts, escalating to senior staff as required
- Fair, honest, professional, friendly and collaborative approach with all stakeholders including remote team members and manager (Sales, Contract Negotiators, CFS, Corporate Legal, Client Compliance, etc.).
- High work ethic and integrity.
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Protect Gartner Brand while balancing the requirements of the business against the Company’s requirements to ensure protection of its core business policies.
- Escalate appropriately to management.
- Ability to handle pressure from sales management in relation to processing agreements within company policy guidelines.
- Effectively process high volume and variety of incoming requests by multi-tasking.
- Adaptability to fast paced environment and changing business requirements while effectively prioritizing.
- Advanced Excel knowledge to process departmental reporting.
- All requests to be processed within 24 hour SLA (no escalated complaints due to lack of responsiveness).
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience dealing with contract matters, client legal & procurements departments, as well as with Sales organization interaction.
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Maintain or obtain skills necessary to be proficient on department systems and document retrieval systems.
- Excellent communication skills developed in a sales driven environment, including strong English skills (written and verbal)
- Client-facing experience with commercial awareness.
- Experience analyzing data (Excel or other data analytics tools) and advanced Microsoft Word skills.
- Strong understanding of contracts.
- Effective public speaking, organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and adaptability for the role, while displaying a sense of urgency to the business.
- Ability to work within a remote team (a multinational company experience would be preferred)
- Gartner Core Values: Integrity, Objectivity, Results, No-Limits Mindset, Collaboration
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58765
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.