What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Account Executive holds responsibility for both client retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth.
- Grow client portfolio by identifying and on boarding net new logos / net new client accounts.
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated and achievement-driven professional with proven consultative sales experience to large multinational companies.
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients and articulate a strong value proposition at C-Suite level.
- Proven experience in closing enterprise-wide complex sales solutions.
- Strong ability to influence others in the organization with no direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at an executive level.
- Fluency in English required and ability to speak German is beneficial but not pre-requisite
What we offer:
- Genuine uncapped earning, with achievable quota’s and market leading commission accelerators.
- Unbeatable training and growth opportunities including an intensive 5 week sales academy for new hires.
- Career growth and development opportunity within the solid and ever expanding infrastructure of a world-class sales organisation.
- Excellent corporate benefits.
- The opportunity to sell at C level and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58694
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.