About this role:
The Global S&O arm of Gartner is currently seeking talented people leader with an entrepreneurial mindset to join its Strategy & Operations team in India. As a member of this team you will spearhead a team of high caliber, high performing associates to drive client engagement and service productivity programs across Gartner. You will work towards driving integrated approach across Gartner’s key functions – Business units under Global Service & Delivery (GS&D), Sales, R&A and Products and their leaders with the central goal of improving client retention through high value engagement mechanisms. You will also get an opportunity to work on some of the high impacting strategic projects to drive key organizational goals, operational & economic productivity of the overall operations and service associates.
What you’ll do:
- This stint involves leading multiple business units in the Client Insights – Prioritized Accounts operations team along with some of the high business impacting strategic initiatives which aim to drive key business priorities of GS&O with an ultimate focus towards client engagement and retention. You will devote your time managing a team creating and delivering the Impact Assessments as part of our Global Retention Programs which is a critical driver of our ability to surface new insights, deliver client value and improve retention across all of Gartner’s products and services
- Responsible for driving Impact Assessment support to PA leads in End User, HT and GBS prioritized accounts across various channels and geographies
- Provide guidance and support to teams to conceptualize, story boarding, design and implement initiatives that have a direct impact on KPIs
- Drive operational excellence on improvement of Impact Assessment coverage, Impact Assessment quality and ideate on the value delivered quantification to drive higher retention with same or reduced team capacity
- Analyzing lagging/leading business KPIs around on pace delivery, IA coverage, content quality and key indicators leading to higher retention.
- Continuously improve quality of processes & deliverables by establishing a regular process check and measurement mechanism.
- Drive structured problem solving on various projects as needed. Provide guidance on data driven hypothesis testing and scale up approaches. Influence decision making on next big bet.
- Achieve operational excellence and process improvement by providing consultative support to improve team operations and create value for the services organization
- Identify process improvement opportunities and apply LEAN principles to boost efficiency and productivity of processes & people
- Own stakeholder management, relationship building with team members and with cross-functional units. Ensure right communication and positioning of the vision and priorities to team members.
- Lead a span of about 15-18 individual contributors and team leaders. Accountable for their learning & development needs, develop their Individual Development Plan and work together to achieve objectives
What you’ll need:
- MBA professional with 6-10 years of experience with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in directly managing a team of associates
- Strong leadership skills to build capability within the team and collaborate with other team leads to ensure the larger goals are met
- Good command of knowledge related to Information technology, product development and its application to business
- Knowledge/experience on analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Exposure and understanding of lean six sigma, lean diagnostics, T&M and other process improvement techniques would be a big plus
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58572
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.