The Client Success Manager (CSM) is an experienced service professional who understands the business drivers of our c-level client base and their teams. CSM provides our clients with personalized, proactive service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner.
What you will do:
- Ensure client satisfaction, account retention, operational efficiency and quality across Executive Programs and End-User Programs service lines.
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs to align with their value plans.
- Partner with the Executive Partners (EP) and Leadership Partners (LP) to ensure our C–level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased. The CSM partners with the EP and LP to identify the key challenges and initiatives of the client and provides solutions to ensure we meet their business needs.
- Drive clients service usage and making sure that all service delivery and inquiry teams are delivering the research information in a timely manner
- Deliver on-site member support at annual symposium events or other Gartner events as requested
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in the IT industry, preferably as a business/technology advisor
- Previous experience in a client-facing position, specifically interacting with C-level professionals
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service role
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas; desire to learn about Gartner products
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58288
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.