What you’ll do:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join one of our successful product verticals at Gartner New Business Sales for Sales Leaders EMEA. You will be responsible for hunting net new opportunities and strategically selling our Research and Advisory solutions across UK&I region. Your target audience will be Large Enterprise clients (successful companies generating in excess of $1 billion annual revenue). The opportunity is based in our attractive London office however we are now adopting a “Remote first” approach, so working from home flexibility is the new normal.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities with new-to-Gartner organisations across UK and Ireland, targeting Large Enterprise C-level stakeholders.
- Convert viable prospects into active Gartner clients (members), owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Continually build an encouraging pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against your sales metrics ensuring KPI’s are met
- Quota responsibility delivering circa £350k per annum of new logo revenue across your assigned territory
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
- Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you’ll need:
- 5-10 years’ B2B sales experience, preferably within either Technology, SaaS, services or a consultative environment
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales targets in a business development / new business environment
- Experience selling to and/or influencing C-level executives
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58260
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.