What you’ll do:
- BDMs are strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations within an assigned prospecting territory.
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Effectively manage a list of new individuals and new clients to drive business development
- Are responsible for strategically selling Gartner’s advisory services to midmarket organizations or emerging technology organizations
- Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using Gartner’s value selling proposition
- Handover the clients to existing Account Management team, for continued Gartner service
What you need:
- 2 to 6 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success
- Exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to confidently articulate and quantify previous successes
- Over-achieving mindset and being driven by succeeding in challenging and complex sales opportunities
- Being a purposeful sales professional who has an established sales process and is coachable to build upon previous success using Gartner’s best practices
- Experience in selling IT, staffing/recruiting or professional services solutions highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
What Gartner has to offer :
- Uncapped earnings and challenging, but achievable quotas
- Annual top achievers club in exotic locations
- Unbeatable training and growth opportunities, including an intensive 2.5 weeks long sales academy for out new hires
- Excellent corporate benefits
- The opportunity to sell at C-level and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019; America’s Best Midsize Employers 2016, 2017; and Most Innovative Growth Companies 2015
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 and 2020
Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58120
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.