Title: Specialist, Advisory – Talent Neuron
About the role:
Talent Neuron is the world’s leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. Our clients include market leaders like Microsoft and Verizon and hundreds of other large and midsized enterprise companies, and the business is growing quickly. The TalentNeuron Advisory team provides strategic advice and technical guidance to our clients, and supports highly strategic custom research and insight delivery.
What you will do:
- Partner with Advisors to deliver high value experiences and insight via the TalentNeuron platform and custom services to drive commercial outcomes
- Scope and deliver high-value, strategic custom projects on the clients behalf
- Drive client service strategy in partnership with Advisors and Commercial teams by effectively aligning TalentNeuron insight to key client priorities, driving long term engagement with TalentNeuron resources.
- Conduct platform overviews with client teams and individual client team members to enable them to embed TalentNeuron data in their workflow.
- Identify actionable trends and insight in client specific data and translate those findings to clients to drive client engagement
- Create short deliverables, both reactive and proactive, using Talent Neuron data and adding trend and insight analysis.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in consultative customer service roles, preferably with Enterprise Clients
- Experience analyzing client need and aligning product capabilities to meet those needs
- Customer service driven and always striving to improve their experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to successfully interact with people at all business verticals
- Experience with working with a CRM
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, be a team player and having good attention to detail
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:58117
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.