What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About the role:
The sales internship is a comprehensive program in one of Gartner’s high performing sales channels. Interns work alongside a team of full-time sales associates, who manage a group of named accounts, retain and grow existing client relationships, and forge relationships with prospective clients.
What you will do:
- Spend time in a hands-on training environment learning how to execute on the top priorities of Gartner’s sales organization
- Work with a Gartner sales team and their clients/prospects to understand best practices for engagement, retention and growth
- Hone your skills by participating in sales and retention activities alongside your aligned sales team
- Gain real-time sales experience through shadowing sales associates and practicing different components of Gartner’s sales process
What you will need:
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program with expected graduation date within a year of successfully completing the internship program
- Exceptional communication skills
- Financial motivation, driven by working in a results-based, goal-focused environment
- A competitive nature and curiosity, demonstrated by extracurricular involvement in clubs or the community
- Leadership or work experience to supplement strong student achievement
Make an impact
Ready to make an impact? If you don't settle for the status quo, this is the place to turn your big ideas into reality and join #LifeAtGartner. Gartner is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to apply at jobs.gartner.com.
What we offer
Our people are our most important asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. You’ll receive a broad range of competitive, meaningful, and inclusive benefits that support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. We also offer professional development and mentorship programs that make it easier to learn and grow without limits. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you. Benefits and programs vary by country. Learn more at jobs.gartner.com
Join our team
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values actionable, objective insights, bold ideas, and intellectual curiosity. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll help make an impact on a global scale and grow your career along the way. Launch your career with us!
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:57898
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.