Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop marketing planning activities including the demand and lead generation strategy, prioritization of resources, liaison with key stakeholders with Southeast Asia and Korea, especially Singapore as the core-focus market
- Interact with business unit leaders, present execution plans to them and influence their thinking on marketing projects/campaigns. Serve as marketing “expert” for the GTS business.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for existing and new products.
- Explore and Develop co-branding partnerships for the GTS space.
- Work with the Marketing Centers of Excellence (particularly Corporate Communications, Experiential Marketing and Digital Marketing Teams) to leverage corporate wide marketing capabilities and skills and ensure compliance to corporate marketing standards.
- Develop KPIs and metrics for campaigns to set clear goals and assess campaign success at the campaign, activity, and channel levels to inform future campaign tactics.
- Track and measure marketing effectiveness across channels and optimize plans to ensure ROI on all activities.
- In additional to regional responsibilities, each regional lead will manage marketing plans for assigned global program and/or role and close alignment with R&A to support growth from key marketing segments
Regional Product team interface:
- Co-ordinate integrated, multi-tactical product and marketing programs intended to deliver client value, drive and build new business.
- Support the adoption and activation of collateral and messaging use by the commercial and product teams – serving as centralized and consolidated voice of business tools and revenue-generating initiatives.
Team Management: (THIS IS DEPENDANT ON TEAM STRUCTURE)
- Operate independently and manage the direct report/s while working cross-functionally with the other regions and internal departments (creative services, sales ops, product team, analytics, tech, legal, finance, and compliance).
- Manage one direct report and dotted line to dedicated support from our marketing center of excellence in India
- Help create and maintain collateral development and marketing process consistency.
- Maintain regional collateral hub/portal for intuitive use by commercial teams.
- Create and manage structure for revenue team training/scripting/role-play sessions and lead sessions in partnership with individual program “product specialists.”
- Work across business lines to identify, leverage and integrate marketing ideas and activities.
- Independently manage projects from identifying the problem to be solved and potential solutions with periodic guidance from line manager.
- Ensure all leads are followed up by sales in a timely manner.
A successful candidate will possess:
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience a B2B environment ideally with experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses.
- Language requirement – proficient in speaking and written English (Mandarin will be a plus)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated Marketing plans.
- Ability to implement Marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “final mile” of action and outcomes.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communications skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues.
- Strong editing skills; Ability to learn substance of research quickly; Ability to graphically depict key insights; Synthesize competitive information on an ongoing basis to inform marketing strategy.
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
- Work effectively and collaboratively within a global & local marketing team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Always looking to improve and a get it done attitude
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:56970
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.