What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the role:
We’re seeking Business Development Associates to join our Global Sales Development program. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of sales support in procuring C-level executives in some of the world’s most successful companies as potential new clients. You’ll advance your career through a best-in-class sales development program. Learn to apply strategic thinking and relationship building to engage executives on using Gartner’s research and advisory services to solve their most pressing business challenges around the world. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong business development of new clients.
What you will do:
- Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients
- Utilize business acumen to research companies, C-level executives, business trends, and competitive intelligence to create detailed research based strategic communication plans
- Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone and email (including cold calling) Educate prospective clients on the value of Gartner’s renowned products and services
- Partner with Business Development Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of supporting their monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (all degree disciplines welcome)
- Relevant work or internship in sales or customer service
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Excellent communication, writing, problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Collaborating with others to solve problems
Make an impact!
Ready to make an impact? If you don't settle for the status quo, this is the place to turn your big ideas into reality and join #LifeAtGartner. Gartner is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to apply at jobs.gartner.com.
What we offer:
Our people are our most important asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. You’ll receive a broad range of competitive, meaningful and inclusive benefits that support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We also offer professional development and mentorship programs that make it easier to learn and grow without limits. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you. Benefits and programs vary by country. Learn more at jobs.gartner.com
Join our team:
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values actionable, objective insights, bold ideas, and intellectual curiosity. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll help make an impact on a global scale and grow your career along the way. Launch your career with us!
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:56861
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.