What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Participate in client interactions and calls to learn and develop the art of communicating and partnering with senior project managers and C-level executives
- Learn the “Challenger Method” of asking disconfirming 2nd and 3rd level questions to identify the root cause of clients’ problems
- Develop creative approaches to solve challenging and real business problems
- Team with professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to take action
- Complete a final project that will assist in the teams’ focus of increasing the value delivery to our clients
Who you are
- Proven track record of excellence fueled by critical thinking with a passion for problem solving and working with clients
- A strong student with demonstrated leadership and work experience; Degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, Product Development, or Business preferred
- Proactive; self initiated/driven, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple items
- Good at synthesizing and organizing information into meaningful content
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.