What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Client Success Manager
About the role:
Senior Client Success Managers are part of the Client Success Organization and follow a Client for Life Philosophy focused on client retention and engagement. Associates in this role have deep relationships with aligned senior clients, typically speaking with them once every month, sometimes independently and sometimes in partnership with EPs or LPs.
Role responsibilities and expectations:
- Works with Senior and C-Level clients of large companies in a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience
- Teams up with other service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Demonstrates ability to influence and problem solve with C-level clients
- Responsible for solving sophisticated and complex business problems by applying logic to large client projects and develops creative approaches to solve those tough client problems leveraging the entire breadth of Gartner resources
- In addition to these complex job duties, conducts effective value discussions with clients, investigates opportunities to provide more value, and studies growth and retention opportunities
- Plays extensive leadership role across several accounts, being the only service person with visibility to nearly all of the services in the account. As a result, coordinates delivery to maximize client value and ease delivery demands on Sales. Works closely with Sales and other service associates on the account
- Occasionally a core team leader for Gartner’s most important business operations, as it relates to their assigned client base, from deployment of internal technologies to improvement of operational efficiencies, and development of models to identify ways to retain clients. Gathers insights and feedback to support development of applications and tools for any initiatives they may be participating in
Essential must-have skills:
- Solid demonstration of critical CSO success traits such as business acumen, prioritization, effective communication & stakeholder management, collaboration and innovation
- Continuous learner. Demonstrates champion mindset and tenacity. Adaptable to change
- Proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytical, and communications skills
- Has strong analytical skills in addition to the ability to convert business insights to actionable recommendations
- Able to understand and capture client MCPs and business requirements
- Able to understand technology and business workflows
- Able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders from IT, Research, Sales and Service organization. Able to problem solve with and influence clients at all levels including C-Level
- Passionate for client service
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.comJob Requisition ID:55772
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.