Who we are:
Gartner’s Consulting business is an extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT Research. From CIOs, to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our client base.
What we do:
Technology Strategy Consulting. We engage our clients on a deeper level through hands-on, project-based work grounded in the insights and advice of our Research and Advisory organization. Through these custom engagements, we help our clients optimize their IT performance by guiding them toward the right strategic decisions for their business.
We deliver value to clients by helping them execute on their strategic priorities, across all sectors, including:
- Digital Acceleration and Transformation
- Enterprise Enablement
- Big Data and Analytics
- Applications Rationalization
- Cloud Strategy
- Sourcing and Ecosystem Optimization
- Security and Risk Management
- Contract and Cost Optimization
What you’ll do:
Our Managing Partners are responsible for sustaining and growing Gartner Consulting’s relationship with a defined portfolio of Gartner clients. As a Managing Partner, you will advise clients at the highest strategic level on both big-picture and tactical matters - showcasing how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. Our Managing Partners collaborate with Expert Partners and others to bring the best solutions to our clients.
What you’ll need:
- Experience within a well-regarded management consultancy in a project delivery and sales capacity
- Prior experience in a problem-solving capacity such as a solution/technical architect or analyst preferred
- Experience working with multiple IT solutions
- Experience working with State and Local Government clients
- A consistent track record of leading people and building high-performing teams that leverage technology to drive the mission-critical priorities of commercial or government entities
- An ability to inspire and motivate professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds towards a common goal
- An unwavering commitment to the success of your team, and willingness to provide constructive/ corrective action when/ if needed
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and the creative development of solutions and strategies to solve client problems. Must adapt Gartner frameworks and methodologies to strike at the heart of a client’s most pressing business challenges
- An ability to be hands-on and to manage multiple client priorities simultaneously
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Who you are:
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Proven track record in achieving / exceeding revenue targets
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
Gartner is committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth at Gartner. We are a multi-cultural, global business, serving clients in more than 100 countries around the world. Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We are united in our mission and we work together to solve problems. In doing so, we operate at the highest ethical standards, with respect for all, across our associates, clients and communities. Learn more at https://jobs.gartner.com/inclusion
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:55307
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.