The ER Partner will be responsible for managing U.S. ER issues and investigations, and other work-related issues and case documentation. They will also serve as an escalation point on disputed workplace conflicts/concerns. You will be asked to provide interpretation of Company policies and employment law as it relates to ER issues and investigations.
What you’ll do:
- Investigations: Minimize risk to organization by actively responding to and addressing associate concerns in a timely manner. Conduct complete investigations, escalate issues/concerns to HR leadership, Legal and business unit leadership as appropriate. Collaborate with Legal and outside counsel as needed to address complex or highly sensitive issues. Ensure the right balance towards Company risk mitigation and fairness is delivered throughout the case lifecycle
- ER Resolution and Communication of Findings: Leads debriefing process with appropriate stakeholders. Creates communications around resolution of employment matters to impacted associates
- Provide support to ER Partner on investigations based on volume and act as scribe during interviews
- Provide analytical and decision support to team through investigation findings
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Make recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise
- Ensure the integrity of data housed within case management tracking tool in partnership with Legal
- Facilitate and/or train HR Partner community as needed on processes and best practices.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of Employee Relations experience, whether as an HR Generalist or in a specific ER role
- Proven ER skills including employee relations, employment law and conflict resolution
- Strong Investigative skills with extensive knowledge of HR policy
- Must be able to manage multiple cases and priorities and make sound decisions quickly in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills to deliver HR programs and strategies that effectively address business issues.
- Track record of achieving results that contribute significantly to the business.
- Excellent written communication skills, including editing and proofreading skills. Prior experience creating effective Power Point decks required. Editorial, graphic design and/or formal communication experience a plus.
- Ability to create compelling communication tools, including decks, presentations, executive summaries, one-pagers, etc.
What we offer:
- A seat at the table to help drive optimal outcomes that directly impact performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to an industry leading learning environment.
- Performance based recognition and rewards. #LI-PJ2
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:55290
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.