About the role:
Members of the Client Success team are part of the Client Success Organization and follow a Client for Life Philosophy focused on client retention and engagement. Associates in this role have deep relationships with aligned senior clients, typically speaking with them once every month, sometimes independently and sometimes in partnership with EPs or LPs.
Role responsibilities and expectations:
- Works with Senior and C-Level clients of large companies in a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience
- Teams up with other service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Demonstrates ability to influence and problem solve with C-level clients
- Responsible for solving sophisticated and complex business problems by applying logic to large client projects and develops creative approaches to solve those tough client problems leveraging the entire breadth of Gartner resources
- In addition to these complex job duties, conducts effective value discussions with clients, investigates opportunities to provide more value, and studies growth and retention opportunities
- Plays extensive leadership role across several accounts, being the only service person with visibility to nearly all of the services in the account. As a result, coordinates delivery to maximize client value and ease delivery demands on Sales. Works closely with Sales and other service associates on the account
- Occasionally a core team leader for Gartner’s most important business operations, as it relates to their assigned client base, from deployment of internal technologies to improvement of operational efficiencies, and development of models to identify ways to retain clients. Gathers insights and feedback to support development of applications and tools for any initiatives they may be participating in
Essential must-have skills:
- Solid demonstration of critical CSO success traits such as business acumen, prioritization, effective communication & stakeholder management, collaboration and innovation
- Continuous learner. Demonstrates champion mindset and tenacity. Adaptable to change
- Proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytical, and communications skills
- Has strong analytical skills in addition to the ability to convert business insights to actionable recommendations
- Able to understand and capture client MCPs and business requirements
- Able to understand technology and business workflows
- Able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders from IT, Research, Sales and Service organization. Able to problem solve with and influence clients at all levels including C-Level
- Passionate for client service
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:54868
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.