What you’ll do
Our Consulting Associate Directors are responsible for high-level project delivery and oversight along with client relationship management. You will manage teams, and advise clients at the highest strategic level on both big-picture and tactical matters, focusing on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
What you’ll need
- Experience in Application Development from a technical perspective with preference as solution architect
- Ability to define a target Application Architecture and design an evolutionary roadmap
- Ability to define a Cloud Strategy based on the application readiness
- Hands on experience on how to move from a legacy architecture to an Agile one with loose coupling integration
- Notion about DevOps toolchain
- Consulting Experience
- Experience within a well-regarded management consultancy in a project delivery capacity. Sales experience would be a plus.
- Prior experience in a problem-solving capacity such as a solution/technical architect or analyst preferred
- A consistent track record of leading people and building high-performing teams that leverage technology to drive the mission-critical priorities of commercial or government entities
- An ability to inspire and motivate professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds towards a common goal
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and the creative development of solutions and strategies to solve client problems. Must adapt Gartner frameworks and methodologies to strike at the heart of a client’s most pressing business challenges
- An ability to be hands-on and to manage multiple client priorities simultaneously
- Excellence in written and verbal communications in Englisch
- Very good in both spoken and written German (B2)
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Who you are
- Comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives, both internally and externally
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Track record in achieving / exceeding revenue targets preferred
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:54374
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.