Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
This role can be based in Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, München or remotely via Home-Office.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with c-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of the seven digit contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- Proven consultative sales experience in high technology
- Preferably sales experience with dealing with financial and/or insurance clients
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients; relationship should be developed at the highest level and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Business Level fluent in German and English
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:52227
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.