What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Client Success Associate
About the team:
The Client Success team follows a Client for Life Philosophy, and individuals in this role ensure that every Gartner client receives value far exceeding their investment. Associates seek to understand and surface client’s business priorities, breakdown challenges, apply logic, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of Gartner services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions in IT, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sales practices ensuring they are successful in the utilisation of their Gartner subscription; resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Introduce Gartner services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their Gartner membership
- Collaborate with internal Gartner partners to overcome obstacles and maximize the value Gartner delivers to clients
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
Essential must-have skills:
- 0-2 years relevant professional and/or internship experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
- The ability to use Arabic at a business level.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including benefits such as private healthcare & pension.
All Gartner associates strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:52062
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.