About the team:
The Service Operations Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for ensuring global Client retention. The Service’s Data Science team looks at finding innovative ways to help clients receive value and empowers technology leaders to make smarter decisions. This team works on delivering valuable insights from unstructured data, developing statistical and machine learning based methods to build, measure and improve client engagement & retention.
- You will work on building data driven insights and models to improve operational effectiveness across the services value chain, enhance client experiences through engagement lifecycle and drive up client retention across product and segments.
- Create and maintain PowerBI dashboards to showcase model outputs along with reporting on relevant associated data
- Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams spanning product management, engineering, data analytics, service operations, etc.. Understand business requirements and design modeling and dashboard solutions that improve effectiveness of our service teams.
- Build predictive models based on behavioral and transactional client data to predict client outcomes and recommended actions
- Apply ML methodologies to streamline data applications and realize productivity gains
- Use regression models to determine factors that impact retention leading to client engagement
- Build dashboards showing risk predictions with client behavioral trends and feedbacks
Essential must-have skills:
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Math/ Statistics, Technology, Computer Science and related branches preferred
- 1-4 years’ experience working on solving problems utilizing Machine Learning & NLP with hands-on experience in code development (R or Python)
- Understanding of supervised and unsupervised modeling techniques, statistics, data mining and text mining
- 1-2 years working on Data Visualization using BI Tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Our awards and accolades:
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:51945
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.