Executive Partner – South Africa
About the role:
Gartner Executive Programs (ExP) is the indispensable tool for digital leaders. Executive Programs is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving over 7,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders across 87 countries. These members (including Fortune 500 companies & Governments around the world) benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence.
What you will do:
Executive Partners manage a portfolio of 20 - 30+ member relationships, in this case within the Commercial space. As their Executive Partner, you will:
- Deliver value through regular briefings, on-site workshops, roundtables, webinars and by attending relevant Gartner events
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Build a strong partnership with Gartner’s Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business
What you will need:
Our most successful Executive Partners’ have the ability to adopt best practices, build strong relationships, follow established processes, and embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement. They have natural curiosity and share their knowledge and expertise with their Executive Programs members.
- We’d love to work with you if you have held roles in Consulting and/or as a CxO with 15+ years of progressive technology exposure (AI, BI, ML, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, Big Data, Cloud, etc.)
- Ideally, your industry exposure would be from consumer centric industries (B2C) with mature digital channels (ex. B2C Telecoms, Airlines, Online Gaming, Online Retailers, Retail Banking etc.)
- Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate exposure to large E2E transformative initiatives having led/co-led large critical programs
- Additionally, you should bring an extensive knowledge of a CIO’s focus areas and an in-depth understanding of the IT industry (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.) and priorities such as the challenges of “today’s” CIO’s and how Gartner ExP can make the difference as an advisory organization
- You should also have expert level skill at managing multiple priorities while also being able to demonstrate advanced critical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
- Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
Preference will be given to candidates that are South African citizens by birth or decent or that obtained citizenship prior to 1994, in line with Gartner South Africa's Employment Equity plan.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:51668
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.