We’re looking for a performance oriented and growth minded individual to help our software vendors build their online reputation and review base on Gartner Digital Markets. The ideal candidate has a background working in a fast-paced customer-facing environment, while maintaining the highest level of ethics and customer service. You have a competitive spirit and are excited to find creative solutions to software vendor’s challenges.
What You Will Do:
- Establish relationships and familiarize non-client software vendors with Gartner Digital Markets Review Collection Services.
- Manage an assigned territory of non-client vendors and advise software vendors on their reputation needs and consult them on review collection and profile completion strategies.
- Build awareness of and engagement with Gartner’s Digital Markets suite of vendor services.
- Work closely with internal teams across Gartner Digital Markets to ensure vendor success.
- Consult software vendors on gathering a high quantity and quality of user reviews and align software vendors with the right tools to achieve their goals.
- Conduct a high volume of vendor outreach through email and phone calls daily
- Lead scheduled Reviews Advisory calls with software vendors to determine a strategy to improve their online reputation on Gartner Digital Markets
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years of full-time sales work experience. A year or two of previous sales experience in any setting is ideal, but we’re really looking for the right personality traits — eager candidates who are strongly driven and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, executive presence, and a passion for customer service.
- The ability to thrive with frequent change including learning new offerings.
- A challenger mindset where you see adversity as an opportunity to help the vendor.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration. You are eager to help others grow in success alongside you.
- A growth mindset. You are coachable and thrive in an environment of constructive feedback.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:51642
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.