What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and secure net new business to support the Evanta business through sponsorship sales; strategically building relationships with sales and marketing professionals at all levels of an organization
- Build and maintain a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota attainment
- Develop strong, collaborative, relationships with internal sales teams to close multi-market account opportunities
- Clearly identify highest level decision makers in order to elevate influence and determine client's mission critical priorities and help execute on those priorities through sponsorship sales
- Travel monthly to meet on-site with prospects
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5+ years of business to business sales experience; preferably information technology sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of business buying centres
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
- Ability to travel to conferences, client meetings, competitive conferences
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- World-class benefit offerings
- Immersive sales training experience, followed by just-in-time learning and mentorship opportunities
- Opportunity to leverage what you’ve learned and accelerate your Gartner career– where you want to go is up to you
- Unmatched support and collaboration from your internal partners to renew, grow, and support your accounts
- Access to our voluntary, associate-driven Employee Resource Groups that bring associates together to foster a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace
Who Are We:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our Awards & Accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
Gartner is committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth at Gartner. Learn more at https://jobs.gartner.com/inclusionJob Requisition ID:51290
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.