What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Account management with an outcome of increased customer satisfaction and an increase in retention and account growth
- Quota responsibility of $800,000+ of contract value within a territory of major client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s sales methodology
- Account planning and territory management
- Managing forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintaining competitive knowledge and focus
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
What you’ll need:
- 6-10 years of experience with proven consultative sales, preferably in high technology (services, software, or consultative environment), with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships at C-level within large enterprise organizations
- Strong computer proficiency and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree – desired
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.