What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that improves the value delivered by Gartner products and services
- Manage your accounts toward an outcome of increased customer satisfaction and an increase in retention and account growth
- Fulfill a quota responsibility of $1 million+ of contract value within a territory of major client accounts
- Handle forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you need:
- 6 – 10 years of external experience with validated consultative sales, preferably in high-technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success
- Direct experience with Federal Intelligence Community or DoD clients
- Knowledge and experience with DoD and/or Federal Agency acquisition process and policy
- Proficiency in account planning and an understanding of territory management
- The ability to prospect and run C-level and senior-level relationships within midsize and large organizations
- Demonstrated intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships through offering beneficial, insightful and strategic insights into their businesses
- Strong proficiency in computer skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process, from prospecting to close
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success
- Master’s or advanced degree a plus
- Security Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph Required
#GartnerSalesJob Requisition ID:47262
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.