What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner - Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Senior Account Executive Large Accounts Russia
- Newly created growth field sales career opportunity in our Russian Organization!
- Our Russian Field Sales team have more than tripled in size since 2015
- 40 consecutive quarters of double-digit contract value growth globally
- Global Revenue of $4.2b in 2019
- Over 2250 research and advisory experts worldwide
- Supporting 77% of the Global 500 with key technology decisions
- 105% increase in spend by returning clients globally
- Vast estimated global market value of $61 B for further growth!
Gartner's strong brand and unbiased advisory services give our sales associates access to senior decision makers in business and enable them to uncover and understand our clients' needs. They become our clients' trusted advisors by creating a truly meaningful high-impact, bespoke value proposition which addresses their needs. Our sales associates are naturally curious with strong learning agility and high activity. They are passionate about their clients' needs and committed to excellence in everything they do. They are true team players with strong ethics and integrity and they enjoy collaborating with local colleagues as well as our associates from around the globe. They love to share their successes with their colleagues and help each other in a truly collaborative environment!
Gartner's elite Global Large Accounts IT Research Advisory Field Sales organization are at the heart of our double digit growth.
Thanks to further strong growth forecasts, we are looking for a highly talented IT Consultative Sales professional to join us as a Senior Account Executive Large Accounts Russia, in our office in Moscow.
As a Senior Account Executive Large Accounts you will:
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level IT, Operational and Business Executives and their teams in order to drive meaningful high impact value of service to match their decision-making and knowledge-based needs, and position Gartner as indispensable IT Research Advisory Partner to achieve 100% retention.
- Drive growth of our Research Advisory and Executive Program services via a value-based customer-centric consultative sales approach
- Create a relevant long-term account strategy and road-map for your designated group of existing clients in order to drive retention and generate new business.
- Establish strong relationships with delivery colleagues in Russia as well as internationally, focusing on the highest service quality to your accounts as well as driving to personal target over-achievement.
- Become a mentor/coach to less experienced colleagues or new hires, with potential for future leadership
- Proven consultative IT sales experience at CxO level in large accounts in Russia
- Passion for value-based consultative sales approach
- Track record of quota over-achievement
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to executives in global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Established C-level contacts and understanding of the issues they face
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking & coachable
- Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
- Highly motivated; achievement-driven
- High integrity, ethics and strong collaborator
- Competitive; can-do attitude, views challenges as opportunities for improvement and finding solutions
- Strong sense of urgency/purpose
- Wants to be part of high-growth organization to grow and change with it.
- Business Fluent in Russian and English
A Career with Gartner:
We are the partner of choice for CIOs and senior IT and Business leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms as well as technology investors in 10,796 distinct organizations across 90 countries.
A career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
- Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
- Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Extensive training and personal development programs
- Extensive Top Class New Hire Training Program
- Winner’s Circle and other recognition awards
- Nearly half our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle Incentive Trip
- Uncapped Commission Earnings
- Our average sales associates achieve 115% + of their target income
- Commitment and Focus on Learning and Development
- Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression in a high growth environment
#LI-DNIJob Requisition ID:47096
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.