About the role:
Gartner for Chief Supply Chain Officers (CSCO) is an executive-level membership program that provides expert coaching and practical advice to SVPs, EVPs and CSCOs from Global 1000 organizations and Government agencies. We equip these Leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools needed to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
What you will do:
- You will manage a portfolio of 25-30 clients, delivering value through regular briefings, workshops, roundtables, webinars and by attending relevant Gartner events, etc.
- As someone who has previously been in their shoes before, you will use your knowledge and expertise, along with additional Gartner resources and research, to coach, mentor and critique your clients on critical initiatives and obstacles for today and tomorrow specifically within the Supply Chain space
- Collaboration is key: You will work closely with several internal Gartner teams to ensure value is delivered; these can include Sales teams, Analysts, Client Managers, and your peers within CSCO.
- This role is a Client-facing position that requires a high level of Executive presence and ability to build trust and deliver value
- Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities
- This is a predominantly home-based role, where you will operate as an individual contributor managing your own desk and other administrative tasks, i.e. travel, expense reports, meetings
What you will need:
- 15+ years’ experience with a primary focus in an executive Supply Chain role such as, Chief Supply Chain Officer, SVP or EVP or similar within a Fortune 500 company
- Experience in executive level roles within consulting, sales or customer facing positions
- In-depth understanding of the Supply Chain industry, and the role of the CSCO (including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the business value of Supply Chain, and the alignment of Business and Supply Chain strategies
- Candidates German speakers will be a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
Competitive base salary
Annual bonus potential
Excellent benefits package
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:46194
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.