Location: United Kingdom – South West London - Egham – TW20 9AH
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you?
If you want to bring Gartner's research, best practices and tools to life across a broad range of world class clients, and are a team player who values personal excellence, expert insights and bold ideas - then Gartner is looking for you!”
About This Role:
Research Engagement Services (RES) Specialists provide world-class service by engaging directly with clients, prospects and vendors to coordinate requests with Gartner Research & Advisory Experts. Successful Specialists demonstrate a passion for client service, strong problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn with a high degree of ambition and drive. In the role of RES Specialist, you will act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Expert community to problem solve around our clients most pressing technology and business-related questions and problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide research and resources to business leaders to help improve their business every day
- Read industry research and develop understanding of complex topics
- Provide executive level customer service.
- Actioning client requests & enquiries.
- Build strong working relationships with the Gartner Research & Advisory Expert community and receive unlimited access to all Gartner research content
- Use research and content to become a subject matter expert
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset
Who You Are:
- Technologically savvy - able to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Strong interest in business and technology along with a willingness to learn
What We Offer:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Teamwork, integrity, objectivity, collaboration, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- A first class training program & opportunities to develop your career within Gartner.
- Onsite gym and cafeteria
- Direct collaboration with global colleagues
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on your first day
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:26341
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.