Senior Account Executive Public Sector, LE, GTS
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Global Leading Research & Advisory Organization
Senior Account Executive Public Sector
Large Enterprise, Belgium
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance- based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both client retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes the main larger government entities and carries a sales quota of $1200+ of contract value.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $1.200+ of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing more junior team members.
- 8-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software, or consultative environment), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in education
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Your application and the data therein are received and processed by Gartner UK Ltd., which is operating as shared HR service provider for the EMEA entities of the Gartner group. Your application will be shared by Gartner UK Ltd. with those persons within the Gartner group which decide about the steps of your application.
Job Requisition ID:33680
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.