IT Strategy Consulting Opportunities, Brussels
About this role:
Our high-performing Strategy consulting team in Brussels is growing and we are seeking talented consultants, preferably with consulting experience from a top management and IT consulting firm across a number of levels to support projects across both the private and public sector and the EU. As a strategy consultant working at the highest senior levels within our clients’ organizations you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in shaping, managing and delivering real value assisting our clients in successfully managing their technology and defining their IT strategies.
What you’ll do:
• Our consultants operate within industry verticals and we have opportunities to engage with a portfolio of both commercial or Public Sector clients.
• Participate in delivery of strategic IT consulting engagements, within a given timeframe and budget, for a variety of clients, which include IT benchmarking and general IT consulting.
• Timely delivery of analysis, findings, recommendations and excellent client reports.
• Conduct research, interviews and presentations for clients (executive and/or board level)
• Be an excellent team player and leverage colleagues and mentors for sustained development
What you’ll need:
• Minimum 3 years of diversified strategic IT experience (technology, organization and processes).
• Consulting experience in a similar role in a professional services firm or industry experience at a strategic or management level.
• Consulting experience in the public or private sectors or the EU
• Analytical skills
• Flexibility and adaptability; able to change direction quickly and thoughtfully under changing client needs
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time
• Deeper knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus:
- IT strategy
- IT organization & governance
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT/Business Process Outsourcing
- Critical Program Management support (QA, risk, audit)
- IT performance optimization
- IT Sourcing
Who you are:
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to articulate IT strategies and understand business strategies and the alignment of both
• Comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
• A world-class consulting environment
• The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
• A competitive salary
• Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
• Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure
• Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
• A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development
Job Requisition ID:33139
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.