Account Executive - Expressions of Interest
The Account Executive role builds relationships with our clients and prospects through demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding of specific institution needs/priorities and application of research solutions. We have a unique business model which allows us to partner with our members and directly impact their mission critical priorities through a consultative sell.
Account Executive responsibilities
- Navigate Gartner client offerings on behalf of the institution, ensuring the appropriate product is provided to meet the client’s need
- Educate clients and prospects on the benefits of Gartner's products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential client memberships within the institution
- Collaborate with our client advisory team to ensure targeted and substantive content solution delivery
- Utilize existing member relationships to navigate within the institution and generate/contact new business leads
- Evaluate prospects' business needs and present appropriate mix of Gartner products
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in sales cycle, including trial meetings/ teleconferences, guest website access, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience in technology sales, or selling advisory/professional services (desired however not essential)
- Proven experience retaining and growing existing business while engaging at the Chief Executive level
- Proven track record of selling and growing executive level relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow sales with existing senior level clients
We help you reach your goals. Our outstanding paid training and management team prepare you to acclimate to Gartner, meet your quotas and grow with the company. Reward your accomplishments, with a competitive base salary, exceptional benefits, generous paid time off, and unlimited bonus and commission potential. Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations.
Job Requisition ID:44618
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.