Business Development Director new client acquisition
- Identify and build up quick relationship with key decision makers and key stakeholders.
- Win new / prospective (strategic) clients using Gartner’s best sales practices and transition them to our Account Executive Team.
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes.
- Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of research revenue to an assigned quota.
- Ability to fast identify and build up relationships to CxO and winning the client by direct pitch using business networks like LinkedIn / Xing and cold calls.
- Proven experience of identifying the clients mission critical priorities and to understand the impact on the business.
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of research at the executive level.
- Minimum 5+ years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, s/w, h/w) to large multinational companies. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
What we offer:
- Elevate your sales experience to a new level by being the trusted advisor of your CxO
- Uncapped earning potential - the more you sell, the more you get
- A company car or a car allowance
- A fast growing company, which offers a lot of internal career opportunities and rewards for (top) performers.
Job Requisition ID:G21860
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.