VP, Business Management
Under the strategic direction of the MVP, Sales & Service Delivery Operations, the position will focus on the execution of business requirements and delivery of mission critical capabilities including:
- Lead overall strategy for collection, analysis, and synthesis of Consulting forecasting and analytics
- Lead efforts to resolve and/or manage ongoing or specific operational issues, initiatives and processes.
- Analyze new business requirements to deploy dashboards to Regions, Industries, Sectors, and MPs to provide access to critical KPIs- providing prospective and retrospective insights to guide specific actions and outcomes.
- Lead revenue management and reporting
- Provide guidance to global delivery teams and regional operations teams to ensure operational consistency and share best practices
- Drive the creation and implementation of tools, systems and processes to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of global programs and capabilities.
- Identify opportunities for innovative change and continuous enhancement of existing programs through ongoing review and analysis.
- Partner with Consulting Technology team, Global Sales Operations, and IT teams to integrate best practices into Consulting Tools and Systems.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement
- Embrace a growth mindset and continuously look for ways to improve scalability and efficiency.
- Maintain an excellent general understanding of Gartner Consulting, internal/external business management & informational needs, and project management.
People Management and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Develop business cases and scope requirements for initiatives, liaising with Sales, IT, and Consulting stakeholders for refinement.
- Be recognized as an expert in Consulting business processes and systems
- Day to day Line Management of team including performance management, coaching and mentoring and development activities.
- Provide input and support to other Strategy and Operations teams where required
Directly lead, and matrix manage project teams; coach and mentor project managers and team members
Job Requisition ID:31389
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.