Senior Director, Analyst, Digital Transformation CIO Leadership, Gartner Research
- Work with CIOs and IT Leaders to maximize the impact of IT on enterprise goals and objectives
- Define, evolve and share global practices as it relates to critical management disciplines such as: Digital Business Strategy and strategic Planning, Business Model Innovation, Innovation Management,Leadership and Governance
- Assist CIOs with their career progression defining new and or complementary roles such as Chief Digital Office, Chief Strategy Officer and the like
- Assist and advise CIOs in taking a business leadership role in the enterprise.
- Creating a path or vision of how IT can help develop new products, programs and services
- Provide professional representation of Gartner's brand, research, insights, and analysis to CIOs and other senior executives
As a Research Director within the Office of the CIO the successful candidate will:
- Collaboratively write and publish analysis and positions at a regular cadence using a blueprint of role, topic, implications and impact for clients and prospects
- Use trend analysis, fact-based research and role-based insight to craft advice for CIOs and their direct reports
- Provide insight to clients through phone inquiries and through face-to-face interactions.
To be successful, the Research Director will:
- Adapt implications and actions by situation, industry and business area
- Extend personal experience to an array of clients, situations and industries
- Communicate complex concepts concisely and with authority
- Work with Gartner Executive Partners and Gartner sales executives to attract, engage and retain CIOs as Gartner customers.
- Balance written research deliverables; telephone and email client contacts; and engagements, conferences, webinars and travel requests
- Proactively contribute to best practices, processes and research communities using a variety of social and collaboration tools& technologies
- 10-15 years as a CIO, Senior IT leader or Advisor to same with a record of delivering exceptional results; working collaboratively with CEO, CFO, CMO, Public Leadership
- Experience leading business transformation
- Multi-functional experience in private-sector enterprises
- Excellent skills in research, analysis, writing and collaboration
- Robust public speaking, presentation creation and delivery cogently leading executive-level engagements in high-profile enterprises
Job Requisition ID:29935
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.