- Serves as a GTP product expert to develop and present sales proposals and customer solutions, and close complex sales in assigned territory.
- Identifies GTP market opportunities and key decision-makers, and pursues/closes relevant opportunities.
- Gathers detailed information about accounts to develop an understanding of clients’ business needs and how to best position the product.
- Coaches sales associates on how to sell the GTP product, and imparts an understanding of Gartner’s value proposition, pricing and sales processes related to creating proposals and closing sales.
- Called into accounts as opportunities are identified and works with account-assigned sales associates to close sales.
- Provides potential clients with a thorough description of the product and identifies competitive advantages of GTP product over competitor products/offerings.
- Actively participates in the account planning process with Account Executives and sales managers in assigned territories.
- Uses sales tools for accurate sales forecasting.
- Develops marketing campaigns and programs to drive business growth in the assigned territory.
- Minimum 7 years experience in technology sales (i.e. services, software or hardware), or experience selling an intangible offering, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Comprehensive understanding of IT.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade others.
- Proven ability to understand client/prospect business and technology issues and provide solutions to fit the clients’ needs.
- Ability to sell in a complex, matrix environment.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others.
- Proven ability to identify and manage internal resources
Job Requisition ID:26320
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
We want to meet you! Learn about our upcoming recruitment events.