Sales Manager, LE GBS
The Sales Manager's primary role is to attract, lead, coach and develop a team of quota-bearing associates to drive revenue for Gartner. A Sales Manager typically manages a team of 6-12 direct reports.
This role is responsible for:
- Achieve or overachieve financial targets
- Develop and execute strategy for achievement of business results tied to overall sales strategy
- Attract and retain top talent within sales team by following Gartner's validated recruitment methodology, with a strong focus on building a pipeline of candidates for potential open territories
- Drive high activity by conducting team prospecting sessions with direct reports
- Ensure that each team member is capable of developing and maintaining C-level relationships
- Provide leadership through effective communication of the global strategy
- Coach and develop direct reports on a regular basis
- Improve the team's success through effective leadership and mentorship
- Take ownership for own professional growth and support the team's professional growth
- Minimum 7-15 years shown consultative sales experience, with 3+ years of management experience
- Internal candidates should have a demonstrated track record of successful financial performance, with 2+ years of QB sales experience in Gartner MA or Gartner management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and motivate sales associates
- Strong business acumen, forecasting skills, influencing skills and interpersonal skills (to share knowledge with a team to support the growth strategy within sales)
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen, handling others
Job Requisition ID:46140
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.