Research VP, Product Development Leader, Gartner Research
Gartner is looking for an experienced product leader to drive new content and thinking on how to lead a large, diverse product organization. In this position you will be advising senior product leaders at some of the world’s largest and most innovative tech vendors. If you’ve ever thought about writing a book on product leadership, this role may be for you.
You will work with a collaborative team of highly experienced analysts to research existing product management best practices and innovate on new ones, creating practical, actionable content and advice to help product executives excel in areas like the following:
- Creating and driving a compelling product vision
- Working across organizational silos to execute on product goals
- Building a powerful product team
- Managing product portfolio performance
- Evangelizing with customers, investors and other stakeholders.
At Gartner, we emphasize cutting edge thinking, disciplined analysis and most important, actionability. We are passionate about helping clients solve business problems. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related field. Masters preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in product management; at least 5 years’ experience in a product leadership role with responsibility for a large, diverse product team. Tech experience a big plus.
- Strong operating orientation and experience. You know from experience what it takes to set and execute on product strategy.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. You are a persuasive communicator who can instill trust in senior level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity
Job Requisition ID:29849
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.