Pulse FullStack Engineer
What makes Gartner’s Global Product Management a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that develops new, transformational products using technology-based innovations. Gartner delivers tools and actionable insights which help our clients shape the future of their organizations. Our leading-edge team values collaboration, client-obsession and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you’re ready to fuel the future of business with creative technology solutions, Gartner is the place for you.
Pulse is a platform dedicated to helping executives make better strategy, innovation and technology decisions. Today, many of these leaders still rely on one-size fits all reports to drive organizational change. We built Pulse Q&A to change that! With real-time, bite-sized data gathered from thousands of executives in our community, we want to shift the focus away from analysts to the leaders making these decisions in the trenches every day. By giving our users access to relevant conversations and data, they can now make decisions that actually move the needle.
Pulse raised Series A in early 2020 from AV8 Ventures, True Ventures, Y-Combinator and others.
Pulse is looking for a lead client engineer to join our engineering team. You will lead our client engineering efforts and drive development of our web and mobile (Android and iOS) clients.
What you'll do:
● Report to the CTO
● Lead the development of our web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications
● Enforce guidelines for clean maintainable code
● Work closely with design, product, and users to build a truly useful product
● Mentor other web engineers we hire
Who you are:
● You know web development (JS/CSS/HTML)
● You have 3+ years of experience using web frameworks like React (preferred),
Angular or similar
● You have a great sense for design/usability
● You are able to operate independently given vague/partial product and design
● Your solutions are thorough
● You take ownership of your project
● You can solve problems and think critically
● You are analytically driven
● You are stoked about working with data, visualizations and graphs
How we work:
● We work with a focus on continuous, iterative delivery
● We rely on communication and collaboration over planning and documents
● We test heavily allowing us to rapidly deliver changes with minimal risk
● We are a flat organization with minimal management overhead
● We are used to working remotely with the team spread out in the US, Canada
Benefits you'll get:
● Competitive Pay
● Flexible time off
● Fun culture and great coworkers
● Join a growing company on the ground floor
● Be part of a well-funded startup with real revenues
● Health benefits
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.Job Requisition ID:57469
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.