Gartner for Marketing Leaders Account Executive
The Account Executive is a sales role responsible for both direct large enterprise client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts and carries a sales quota of set contract value.
The Account Executive is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of set contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regard to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner for Marketing Leaders product and services
- 6-10 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- High level of curiosity to discover the root cause of complex business problems
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations (large enterprise billion dollar plus orgs preferred)
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus High level of professionalism and integrity to build trust-based relationships both internally with Gartner colleagues and externally with prospective clients.
Why Should I Be Interested?!
- All new hires attend our 5 week Best in Class Sales Training Academy!
- Realistic annual goals / opportunity to realize uncapped commissions and accelerators
- Significant amount of opportunity for career trajectory in a high growth company
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped (monthly) commission AND training salary while you attend Academy
- Variety of incentive campaigns that recognize top performers for their achievements
Job Requisition ID:34442
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.