What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the team:
A Gartner Executive Partner (EP) is an indispensable tool for every digital leader. Executive Programs is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving over 7,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders across 87 countries. These members (including Fortune 500 companies &; Governments around the world) benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world’s largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence.
- Provide executive advisory services to 20+ CIO members within our State and Local Government (SLG) region.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for clients utilizing all ExP products
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Conduct on-site briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars
- Build a strong partnership with Gartner’s Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business
Essential must-have skills:
- Our most successful Executive Partners have the ability to adopt best practices, build strong relationships, follow established processes, and embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Gartner Executive Partners have natural curiosity and share their knowledge and expertise with their Executive Programs members
- We’d love to work with you if you have held roles in Consulting and/or as a CxO with 15+ years of progressive technology exposure (AI, BI, ML, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, Big Data, CLOUD, etc.)
- You should also have expert level skill at managing multiple priorities while also being able to demonstrate advanced critical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. All Gartner associates strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to
Applicant.Assistance@gartner.comJob Requisition ID:50751
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.