Demand Generation Expert, High Tech Product Market, Gartner Research & Advisory
Gartner’s High Tech Research Group advises technology companies on the strategic business issues that help make them successful in their market and their specific role. The Product Marketer Practice within the high tech research group works with product marketing leadership at technology companies on Planning & Segmentation, Customer Acquisition, Messaging & Differentiation, Product Promotion & Awareness, and Product Marketing Impact. Senior Directors within the Product Marketer Practice ensure that our executive clients receive the best strategic business advice, support, and direction for their decision-making. To optimize client impact, Senior Directors are responsible for developing Must Have Content, performing stellar Client Interactions, and driving performance to help scale and innovate our research.
Senior Directors are responsible for innovative research content, timely delivery cadence, collaboration within and across teams, and high impact interactions with clients and prospects.
- If you’ve spent your career in marketing at large technology companies, this is a unique opportunity to take your knowledge and advise other companies around how to do the same thing.
- The mission is to help both startup and larger technology vendors and solution providers improve their marketing effectiveness by providing advice on how to improve traditional and emerging strategies for effective Demand Generation.
- This position will include a broad range of advice and research around inbound and outbound demand generation including channels, content, calls to action (CTAs), nurture strategies, tools/technologies and metrics/maturity models.
- Additional experience related to emerging Account-based Marketing (ABM) programs, with specific reference to insight on account selection, planning, engagement and reporting, is welcomed
- Additional experience related to Content Marketing (content creation, align to buyer profiles, map to buying streams) will be considered a plus
- Our team works with clients in every technology segment in North America and across the world. Our analysts bring value by helping them address their own unique challenges.
- The position will be oriented to providing advice to product marketing leaders and related roles (including customer experience, customer marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, and customer success) within the vendor organization. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and extending applied business model advice and frameworks through written research
- Creating materials for and delivers face-to-face and video based presentations and discussions with clients.
- Ensuring the integrity of our research and maintain Gartner independence
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters preferred
- Marketing and customer experience leadership and operational experience within large technology companies
- Understanding of the channels, programs, technologies and methodologies needed to measure and improve customer experience, loyalty, retention and growth, across channels for both the buying and owning cycles.
- Demand generation experience is required. ABM and Content Marketing related experience are welcome additions
- Stellar writing and presentation skills are prerequisites for this position.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology and strategies effectively at a senior level.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Job Requisition ID:29866
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.