Client Executive GBS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, please visit gartner.com.
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Client Executive will:
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with clients to become the "trusted advisor" in all their primary locations
- Manage both direct reports and globally-matrixed AE's to execute on the account sales strategy and ensure consistent pricing, account planning and high quality service delivery
- Leverage Gartner's Operating Committee Executives and other senior Business Unit Leadership within the account when appropriate to strengthen client relationships and drive high revenue growth
- Act as liaison with Gartner lines of business to evolve the SAO service model over time
- Mentor and coach sales executives on the global team
- Network internal to Gartner, and externally to stay relevant within the assigned vertical industry
- Travel to remote non-headquartered locations as required (Up to 25%)
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of a vertical assigned market, client business and technology issues and the competitive landscap
- Consistently excellent performance (minimum 10-15 yrs experience) in the account management of assigned Global accounts
- Proven experience as a sales manager or equivalent in driving high volume business development and high client satisfaction in complex global accounts
- Demonstrated ability to lead a virtual account team of sales and sales partners in a consultative sales capacity that results in exceeding multiple quota elements
- Demonstrated ability to sell and lead delivery of complex engagements and creative solutions
- Expertise in establishing trusted advisor relationships up through CXO levels
- Ability to exert strong leadership skills to deal with senior client executives as well as align the individual business lines to develop the customized solution
- Superior written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts and issues in client terms to all levels of management and staff
- 10-15 years experience in account management ideally in DoD space
- Strong speaking, writing, organizational and time management skills
- Bachelors degree required - Advanced degree or equivalent preferred
- International experience a plus
Job Requisition ID:46869
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.