Business Development, Digital Marketing
- Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities; build and effectively manage a list of new individuals and new clients to drive business development.
- Strong focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients and transitioning closed clients to existing Account Executives within 30 days of closing for continued Gartner service.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business.
- Focuses primarily on net new logos / net new client accounts.
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue.
- Achieve and exceed quota.
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales tools and management processes.
- Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of research revenue to an assigned quota.
- Follow determined Business Development best practices developed through collaboration with peers or delivered by Sales Leadership Team.
- Minimum 5+ years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software, hardware) to large multinational companies.
- Must have prior sales experience in several of the following key areas: Digital Commerce, Social Media Marketing, Data-Driven Marketing, Customer Experience, Multichannel Marketing, and/or Marketing Management.
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new Marketing clients; relationship should be developed at the highest level and other key stakeholders.
- Proven experience in prospecting and developing new business, by effectively building prospect lists and strong ability to transition prospects to clients.
- Proven experience in closing enterprise-wide complex sales solutions, by structuring innovation, integrated solutions that provide Marketing decision makers value and support in achieving their digital business goals.
- High level of ability to comprehend and problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others in the organization without a direct reporting relationship.
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Research at the executive level.
- Comprehensive understanding of Marketing buying centers.
- Demonstrates presentation/written skills at an executive level; Excellent communicator who is able to formulate, coordinate and implement account strategy and articulate the positive financial impact to client organization of investing in Gartner.
- High level of professionalism and integrity to build trust-based relationships both internally with Gartner colleagues and externally with prospective clients.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
Job Requisition ID:29788
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.