Account Executive - TOPO (Remote)
TOPO is a recent Gartner acquisition, similar to Gartner they are a research and advisory business that helps sales and marketing organizations grow revenue faster. TOPO offers clients industry-leading research and advisory services to provide an inside view into what leading sales and marketing organizations are doing.
The TOPO Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts and carries a sales quota of $1million+ of contract value.
What You Will do:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by TOPO’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $1million+ of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
What You Will Need:
- 2-5 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior-level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency, excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:46667
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.