Account Executive, Large Enterprise, Sales Practice
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $800,000+ of contract value.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $800,000+of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
- 6-10 years external experience with validated consultative sales, with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
About the team -
- Top performing Account Executive team for the first 2 quarters of 2020 across all Global Business Sales (GBS)
- 83% of the team achieved the 2020 Q2 bonus by overachieving on their quarterly goals
- 60% of the team achieved Winners Circle in 2020
Highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too. Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization. Outstanding compensation. Competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Job Requisition ID:46981
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.