Account Executive- Knoxville, TN
This Account Executive role is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. This position is typically focused on a single strategic account (large, multi-national companies) and is responsible for driving new business within that account, carrying a sales quota aligned with the specific account. This role is responsible for:
• Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
• Quota responsibility aligned with specific accounts
• Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales
• Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
• Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
• Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
• In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
• 8+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
• Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multi-national organizations
• Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Job Requisition ID:32285
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.