Account Executive- Knoxville, TN
The Account Executive role is responsible for both client contract value retention and growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. This position is focused on 7-15 existing accounts and is responsible for driving new business within those clients, and bringing in some new business. You'll carry a sales quota around 1M.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility aligned with specific accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
We're looking for:
- 6+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multi-national organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
If you are looking for a dynamic career with excellent advancement potential at a global market leader, then you should think about Gartner. The worlds leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every single day. We are seeking highly motivated, goals-driven sales associates to chip in to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a premier sales organization. In addition to a bold base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
Job Requisition ID:32285
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.